Tuesday 1 May 2012

I Want That One! Geleez not just for dessert!


Kids love stickers - the ability to make their own? Even better.


So, the Only Child had been asking for weeks, "When are you going to buy me those stickers you make yourself that Meg [a friend] got for her birthday?". She had told me about these things last year, but I confess, I wasn't really listening at the time. So, I had no idea about this fabulous gift Meg received...

Well, today we finally bought Geleez and now I understand everything

I bet I will find these stuck on the wall soon...
Geleez seem to combine a child's love of stickers and coloring in - and bright liquids. Geleez are stickers that are pre-drawn, but not coloured in or decorated yet - so guess what? The kids get to do the fun part of decorating and colouring in the stickers. And I have to admit, it's a lot of fun! 

Well the little bit I got to do was fun... I was told i wasn't allowed to touch them anymore after awhile. Such is their value to my Only Child!

The pack we got had baggage tag stickers, and cards that can be decorated with your Geleez stickers - it was quite cool. And, the decorating and colouring in kept her silently occupied - she was enthralled with it. Which meant my sunday morning newspaper reading was uninterrupted and blissful. Perfect.

The instructions for Geleez advises to wait overnight for the gel to set hard - so my advice is to make it a late afternoon activity, or after dinner treat if they have been good only children.


Just know we will be buying more...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Tongue-in-cheek or foot-in-mouth! No experts, just Mums and Dads, and Only Children. So say something!